These peptides are inhibitors of a protein called myostatin.
Myostatin is secreted by muscle cells and acts to essentially block the development of new muscle fibers and, thus, the development of lean muscle mass. In fact, individuals who have mutations in the gene coding for this protein have significantly more muscle mass and enhanced strength.
The administration of Follistatin Peptides can generate enhanced muscle mass and strength, and has been found especially useful in patients suffering from muscle-wasting diseases or who have difficulty gaining muscle.
Benefits of Follistatin Peptides Therapy
*Patient results may vary.
According to recent studies, patients treated with Follistatin Peptides have experienced the following benefits.
- Increases muscle growth and muscle strength (by blocking the Moystatin activity) – it promotes hyperplasia (growth of new muscle cells) as well as active hypertrophy (increase in cell size).
- Increased ability to maintain muscle mass even with lack of exercise
- Increases atheletic performance
- Anti-aging, with a significant impact on rejuvenation of all body tissues
- Promotes your body’s natural ability to process body-fat, helping to control weight gain.