This class of peptides includes several therapeutics that stimulate growth hormone (hGH) secretion.
Each peptide varies slightly as far as structure and mechanism of action. Thus, a certain peptide may be preferred depending on the patient’s health status and desired outcome. GHSs include: CJC 1295, GHRP 2, GHRP 6, Hexarelin, and Ipamorelin.
Benefits of GHS+ Peptide Therapy
*Patient results may vary.
Benefits of GHS+, relative to recombinant growth hormone
- Simulate natural, pulsatile GH secretion
- Allow the pituitary to self regulate GH secretion
- Do not down regulate pituitary’s own GH secretion
- Safe for long-term use
Other benefits of GHS+
- Stimulates appetite in most patients. Hunger is a good thing!
- Improves memory, aids in skill retention and is neurotropic.