PT-141 has been shown to have a substantial effect on libido, generating sexual arousal in both men and women within minutes of administration.
Bremelanotide PT 141 was developed from Melanotan II, targeting its aphrodisiac effects. It has been shown to be effective in treating erectile dysfunction, even in men who have not responded to other ED treatments, such as Viagara.
This peptide is also able to cross the blood-brain-barrier, bypassing the vascular system and acting at the level of the central nervous system. This property gives Bremelanotide an advantage over traditional ED drugs, which can decrease blood pressure to dangerous levels.
*Individual results may vary.
Benefits of Bremelanotide PT-141 Peptide Therapy
*Patient results may vary.
According to recent studies, patients treated with Tesamorelin have experienced the following benefits.
- Results. More women reported moderate or high sexual desire following bremelanotide treatment vs. placebo (P = 0.0114)
- Among women who attempted sexual intercourse within 24 hours after treatment, significantly more were satisfied with their level of sexual arousal following bremelanotide, compared with placebo (P = 0.0256).
- Effects may be felt up to 12 hours from the time of administration and have been known to last for up to 3 days, diminishing each day.
- PT- 141 has been shown to have significant results on male test patients, with what are described as “intense” and “frequent” erections lasting between 2-6 hours.
- For women, sexual arousal has been experienced in a varied range of minutes to weeks