Freeze & Eliminate Stubborn Fat
The CoolSculpting procedure safely delivers precisely controlled cooling to gently and effectively target the fat cells underneath the skin. Treated fat cells are crystalized (frozen), then die. Over time, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates these dead cells, leaving a more sculpted you.*
See Patient Transformations
- No Downtime
Many of us have stubborn fat despite diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting technology uses controlled cooling to target and kill only these fat cells.
In the weeks to follow, your body naturally processes the fat and eliminates dead cells.
CoolSculpting results are long term,* because treated fat cells are gone for good.
Long-term results that you’ll love from every angle.
Some diets and fat-reduction treatments can leave you swinging back and forth between “before” and “after” versions of yourself. CoolSculpting results speak for themselves. You can see the dramatic differences, again and again, in these Before & After photos.
Ready for Your Own Before & After Results?
The CoolSculpting procedure can help both women and men get rid of those stubborn bulges, for good. Take the next step to a slimmer you.
*Data on file. ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.
The CoolSculpting fat-reduction procedure is specially designed for those who have unwanted fat in targeted areas. Unlike weight-loss surgery (e.g., gastric bypass), the CoolSculpting procedure is not a weight-loss solution for people who are obese. Good candidates for the CoolSculpting procedure have noticeable bulges in certain areas they’d like to get rid of. Many people want a non-surgical alternative to liposuction.
Create a customized treatment plan, in person, with with our physicins that’s tailored to your body, your goals, and your budget. We offer special financing and flexible payment plans to help patients achieve their goals.
*based on data from RealSelf.com on July 1, 2016.
Many people read, check email, or even take a nap during their treatments. Still curious? Hear about the CoolSculpting experience from people just like you.
After the treatment, you may feel some tingling as the area is massaged for 2 or 3 minutes. Patients are usually able to return to normal activities following their appointment. What to Expect has more information about what happens before, during, and after your CoolSculpting procedure.
During the procedure you may experience sensations of pulling, tugging, and mild pinching. You may also feel intense cold, tingling, stinging, aching, and cramping—sensations that subside as the treatment area becomes numb.
Immediately after treatment, there may be redness and firmness; transient blanching and/or mild bruising around the edges of the treatment area; tingling and stinging. Typically, these side effects are temporary and resolve completely. Many patients do experience redness in the treated areas for up to a few hours after the applicator is removed. In rare cases, this redness may persist up to 2 weeks, but it will completely resolve itself.
At 1 to 2 weeks after treatment, there may be redness, bruising, and swelling; tenderness, cramping, and aching; itching, skin sensitivity, tingling, and numbness. In some cases, numbness may persist for several weeks after a treatment. Talk to your doctor if these side effects persist past 2 weeks or worsen over time.
Rare side effects include:
- Paradoxical hyperplasia: Visibly enlarged tissue volume within the treatment area, which may develop 2 to 5 months after treatment. Surgical intervention may be required.
- Late-onset pain with a typical onset several days after a treatment and resolution within several weeks.
- Freeze burn: First- and second-degree freeze burn may occur during treatment. It typically resolves without sequelae with proper care.
- Vasovagal symptoms: Dizziness, lightheadedness, nausea, flushing, sweating, or fainting during or immediately after the treatment.
- Subcutaneous induration: Generalized hardness and/or discrete nodules within the treatment area, which may develop after the treatment and may present with pain and/or discomfort.
- Hyperpigmentation: Hyperpigmentation may occur after treatment. Typically, it resolves spontaneously.
- Hernia: Treatment may cause new hernia formation or exacerbate pre existing hernia, which may require surgical repair.
*Data on file. ZELTIQ Aesthetics, Inc.